1) I hereby grant my consent to Moravia IT s.r.o., a limited liability company established and existing under the laws of the Czech Republic, with its registered seat at Vlněna 526/1, Trnitá, ZIP Code 602 00, Brno, the Czech Republic, Corporate Identification Number 03251853, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Part C, Entry 88437 (“RWS”), with the processing of the following personal data:
a. contact details (my e-mail address and telephone number, my address of place of living);
b. identification details (my first name and surname, my date of birth, my nationality);
c. information about my professional skills (my education, my qualification, my work experience);
d. information about job position(s) I seek or job position(s) I would be willing to consider; and
e. information about work/residence permits for foreigners (the “Personal Data”).
2) I grant this consent for three (3) years.
3) I grant this consent for the purpose of my Personal Data being processed in RWS candidates/potential hires database for potential future hiring.
4) I understand the processing of the Personal Data is governed by the Recruitment Privacy Notice which has been provided to me by RWS and which includes information relevant to the Personal Data processing such as RWS contact details, recipients, data transfers and detailed information about my rights.
5) Notwithstanding article 4 above, I understand that, in connection with processing by RWS of any of the Personal Data, I may:
a. request access to the Personal Data;
b. request explanation in respect of processing of the Personal Data;
c. request rectification, completion, restriction of processing or erasure of the Personal Data;
d. request to receive a copy Personal Data or have it ported to another controller;
e. object to processing of Personal Data; and/or
f. lodge a complaint with the supervisory data processing authority.
6) I confirm I understand granting of this consent with processing of Personal Data is voluntary.
7) I confirm I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.
8) I confirm I understand the withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing based on consent before it has been withdrawn.
9) I hereby confirm that I have read, understood and agree to the Recruitment Privacy Notice as outlined above.