Ambassador and Social Media Specialist - Top4Fitness Germany
What do you need to succeed in this role:
You have practical knowledge of the German fitness market, digital & social media trends and a passion for fitness. You are great at co-creating campaigns, managing projects and you are a master at prioritising and organising your tasks. You are energetic - bursting with ideas and creativity, you are data-driven, and always willing to run the extra mile.
How we imagine you:
You have great communication skills, which you apply in your everyday life. We are an international company and you will be cooperating with colleagues from all across Europe. Therefore, you should be fluent in German and English. Ideally, you have some experience in marketing, design or communication. Last but not least, you are passionate about fitness!
- You will lead the German Ambassador team and hold the relationships with our existing ambassadors. This means you will show them how we work, order products for them and invite them to events.
- You will find and onboard new ambassadors and create new strong relationships with them.
- You work closely with the Marketing team. Together with the brand manager you decide which roles your ambassadors can play in a shoot, a campaign or at our events.
- You report and analyse the performance of the ambassadors and discuss with them what they can do to improve.
Social media part:
- Based on the European brand calendar you create social media posts and stories about campaigns, product innovations, fitness news or events (DE/ENG)
- You independently contribute ideas on fitness-relevant topics and storytelling on our digital channels in the form of Instagram and Facebook.
- You localise and translate the European brand calendar into the German market and include our local ambassadors in the channel. You know best what works in your market when it comes to posts and content, you use this knowledge to create the most authentic experience of our brand in Germany.
What you can look forward to:
- Highly analytical environment. Big data technologies are a cornerstone of our success. If you like data, we will be a match made in heaven.
- Part-Time (15-20 hours per week) with flexible working hours & remote work. We don't care where or when you work, as long as you are moving in the right direction.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas. Would you like to create an event/project that links with our company vision and goals? Great!
- A team of like-minded & growth-oriented people from all across Europe.
- We are as strong as our team! You can be sure to get supportive and friendly leaders and colleagues who care about each other and like to invest in the development of people. Sounds like something for you?
Ready, steady, go!
Please submit your application in English. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
To get an overview of what we are building, have a look at https://top4fitness.de/