Brno-Židenice, CZ IS/IT: Software - Vývoj a obsluha aplikací Full time job Vyšší odborné
Why choose Top4Sport:
- We went to full remote work even before the epidemic started and we do not intend to return to the offices. Working online suits us and thanks to that we can combine sports, work and family. Even part-time jobs are usually not an issue for us.
- We have an opportunity to see how our work affects our customers, almost in real-time. We developed, we test and then we release it. You do not need to wait months for your work to be useful.
- You will take care of our e-shops or our administration system, according to your preferences and our priorities.
- Develop new features and fix some existing ones if needed.
- You will be part of the entire development lifecycle with direct access to customers' feedback.
Who we are looking for:
- We are mainly looking for experienced backend developers. We are looking for someone who has gone through the entire development process several times, worked in a team and implemented or maintained their own or even someone else's projects.
- Independent and proactive personality. We all work from home, we need to believe that you will deliver your work on time and in good quality without constantly checking on you.
- English language. Some members of our company are foreigners. Although we are mostly a Czech/Slovak company, the company's main language is English. But you don't have to be an expert in it, you only have to be able to communicate at some level.
- Backend: PHP 8, Nette 3.0, Symfony, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, SAP, Azure
- Other: phpstorm, phpstan, phpfixer, php tester, gitlab, docker, kibana, composer, cypress
- We try to work in Agile methodics, 14 day sprints and tasks in Redmine, meetings max. 15 minutes. After testing, new things go straight to production.
- The client is internal and we all know each other personally. However, Project Manager usually takes care of the communication between the team and the client.
- Let us know that you are interested in the position! We'll answer you back by the next day.
- We have only one round of selection. There you will meet the leader of the development team Roman, who will answer your questions. Within a week, you can know if you have a new job or not.
- Comparable conditions for Employees and Freelance contractors
- Paid PHP Storm
- Flexible working hours and full home office
- English language lessons
- Employee discounts in all our Top4 e-shops
- CZK 600 contribution to Homeoffice (for full-time people)
- Free admission to various sporting events